Parents and Guardians,
We are excited to offer a new way to make payments to your lunch account! In the past, we have used Horizon's MyPaymentPlus as our online payment system, but this, January we switched to Heartland's MySchoolBucks.
With MySchoolBucks, you’ll be able to view cafeteria purchases, check your student’s balance, receive low balance alerts, and pay for school meals from anywhere!
Just to clarify, ALL students will still receive free breakfast and lunch. The new meal payment program is to put money into student accounts so extras can be purchased.
Get Started Today:
- Visit the website or download the app. iTunes or Google Play
- Create your free account and add your students using their school name/student ID. You can find your child's student ID by logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Add funds using your credit / debit card or electronic check
- Note: For each transaction, you will be charged a program fee.
- Set up automatic payments and never forget to send in lunch money again
We appreciate you using this online option as a way to help reduce the amount of physical cash and check handling that would typically happen in the serving line.
If you need assistance with your account, you can find helpful how-to videos and answers to commonly asked questions by visiting myschoolbucks.com. You can also contact MySchoolBucks directly by logging into your account to start a chat conversation or give them a call at (855) 832-5226.
Also, feel free to contact me by phone or email if I can help in any way.
Food Service Director